Monday, December 3, 2012

typical monday

well today started off fine. until 10 this morning. i got out of class and i had to do something in my room before tharipy and all of a sudden my chair slowed and just stopped. i turned it off and back on like i always do. it happened three more times. i decided to get in my other chair. i'm not in the mood to deal with my chair today. i really tired. i can't wait for tomorrow! it's going to be fun. i'm not going to have class at all.
well i better go it's time to go to my next class love and god bless

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Natalie! My name is Erin and I am in Laurie's class at Columbia College. I hope your day today was better than your day yesterday. I, too, am very tired and I get frustrated when things don't go my way.

    Can't wait to hear more entries on your blog!

    Sincerely,

    Erin

    ReplyDelete