Sunday, December 23, 2012


I had a long couple of weeks at school, with all of the drama and everything.  This weekend seriously has been a stressed reliever. Thursday was really easy. My morning class was canceled and I got picked up in the middle of lunch. By who you ask… my grandma. She wanted to make it home before the snow storm.  I lucked out.  My friends had to go to class for the rest of the day, while I was riding in the van relaxing. When we got to her house, we went to get her husband’s medicine.  While we waited for it we walked around Walmart.  After that we were starving and just had to go out to eat.  Lol J after dinner, we just hung out and talked about what’s going on at school and just other stuff.  Then.  We had a bowling turriment on the Wii.  I didn’t do my best.

Friday we went to my old school to have lunch with my boyfriend and best friend.  I went and visited my former teachers. We strayed until school was over so that we could take my boyfriend with us because we were going to eat with some friends.  We just sat at the restaurant and talked for four hours.  We haven’t done that in a really long time. I hate that I’m so far away from them now. Ever since they were freshmen we’ve been really close.  It’s been hard for us, but we only have five more months left until they graduate and come to my school.  My boyfriend’s mom is coming to letting him go now.  I’m really proud of her.   Just talking about our future together gave me hope and I guess a feeling of happiness.  I think the three of us would make good roommates one day.  I love how we can talk about anything that may be hard to talk to our families.  We’re that close.  After dinner we took my boyfriend home and went home.  I just went on Facebook til I went to bed.
Saturday we just chilled until I had to go to my aunts.  My cousin and I went with my aunt to her work and then shopping.  A little bit after, my friend came over and hung out.

Today we didn’t do anything.  I got home and started packing for my dad’s.  It’s late and I have to get up and get ready to go to my brother’s house.  Soo……  THIS IS IT…..   LOVE AND GOD BLESS

1 comment:

  1. Was great being with you, Nat. Hope the rest of your break is great!!

    ReplyDelete