Friday, December 28, 2012


I had really relaxing week this week.  Christmas Eve was really fun.  All of my family was at my brother’s house for once. I like having all and my brothers and sisters together with no drama and everybody playing around with each other.  I think Christmas is the only time we get together anymore now.  Everybody has a family of their own or live too far apart.  We hung out till dinner was done, then it was time to open presents.  I was surprised that I got a lot this year but I’m thankful to have what I have.  We just chilled out for the rest of the night.  The little kids played with their new toys, some of the family played my cousin’s game, while I sat in the kitchen with my sister and my aunt and talked.
When we got to my Dad’s, we sat and watched T.V.  and waited for my oldest brother to get home so we could open the rest of our presents. After a while, my aunt let us open them.
Christmas day was relaxing me and my dad just watched T.V. all day.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same. Tomorrow we’re all going shopping with the gift cards dad gave everybody. It should be interesting… lol but I can’t wait. Then, Sunday I’m going to my nephew’s wrestling match. It’ll be my first time going. After, I’ll be helping clean the house for the party on Monday yayyyy!!!!   I get to spend New Year’s with my baby which I can’t hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS IT FOR NOW… LOVE AND GOD BLESS

2 comments: