Friday, November 30, 2012

THANKSGIVING WEEK

Sorry I’ve haven’t written in two weeks.  I didn’t have my tablet with me and we didn’t have Photoshop class last week.  I had a wonderful week last week but I had a busy week.
One resion why last week was good was there wasn’t any drama!!! The people who started it weren’t at school. We had a really short week too.  I only strayed at school till Tuesday because I went to the movies with some of my friends on Wednesday and my aid that has been with me since third grade, let me stay at her house for a few days.   Her and her husband picked me up right after I got out of class on Tuesday and on our way home we went to eat.  She’s like a grandma to me.  She always took me places with her grandchildren.  We always have fun together and she always makes me feel better when I’m having a bad day or something.  On Wednesday we went to watch her granddaughter in her Thanksgiving play, and then we went to watch her grandson for a little.  After we had lunch it was time to get ready to go meet everybody at the movies.
We saw the last twilight ever.  For the last three years, my friends and I have always looked forward to planning to go see every twilight and going to dinner after.  This year was bitter sweet because it was my best friend, an aid from school, my aid and me.  We usually have close to ten people going.  It also sucked because my boyfriend couldn’t go.  He didn’t have a ride like usual, but that’s another story.  We had a good time just sitting and talking after the movie.  I haven’t seen my best friend sence summer began.  We had lots to talk about.  She’s coming to my school next year and I can’t wait.  We are working on getting my boyfriend to talk to his mom to let him go.  The three of us have a special friendship and ever since I left high school it’s been hard for us.
On Thursday we got up and watched the McDonald’s Thanksgiving parade.  Then, we got ready to go.  It was time to go to my dad’s.  I didn’t see him for four months. As soon as we got my stuff in his house we went to my cousin’s house for thanksgiving dinner. I had a great time spending time with my family. One of my cousins and I noticed it was the first year  that everybody sat down together, because we usually ate at my papa’s house and have everybody over, but that stopped when my aunt and uncle bought it. Anyway, we just hung out there till my little cousins got tired. My dad left me with my other aunt, so he could go pass out. When we got back, I was waiting for my brother and his girlfriend to come over. It’s been a long time since I saw them.  Let’s just say I got messed with all weekend…
Friday my dad and I went to my other brother’s house while everybody worked. He had to help cut up deer, which is decusting to watch, they just came back from hunting in Missouri. I basically hung out with my sister-in-law all day. I had trouble with my back, because I didn’t know how big the house was to bring my chair.
Saturday was pretty much the same. I had my chair then and made my 9 year old nephew push me around. It was better than Friday because my other brother and his girlfriend came with us. We put the Christmas tree up. Later we had a fish fry and a couple of family friends came.  The fun part was after dinner and everybody was in the kitchen talking and somehow I hit my brother with my foot plate. It started a whole chase around the house. I love how a little thing escalates into a huge thing where everybody gets involved. My family is just crazy like that.
Sunday I had to get ready to back to school. My dad made his famous bisects and gravy for breakfast. We just relaxed and watched the bears game. We fallowed my brother and his girlfriend to their house so they can ride with, because my dad hates Chicago. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was special for me to show my dad my school because he wasn't involved with my schooling before my mom passed. I just wanted him to see where I live during the week. He seemed impressed with my room. My brother’s girlfriend liked it.  They stayed to help me put my things away then they had to go. After they left, I had dinner and hung out with my friends.

I had a good week at school. There’s no more drama thank God.  I’m going out to eat and start shopping for Christmas with some of the staff from school next week.  My friend Amanda is excited to hang outside of school. I can’t say I blame her. LOL this is it for now… love and God bless



P.S.  FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE AND/OR COMMENT


No comments:

Post a Comment