Wednesday, November 14, 2012

checking in




Hey I’m just checking in. my normal Wednesday consists of back to back classes from 9 A.M. to 5P.M. we get an hour and a half for lunch and take a break. I usually go and hang out with my friend, Amanda and talk till class starts. It wouldn’t be a bad Wednesday if there wasn’t so much drama going on. This week has been hard because all of my friends are basically fighting each other and somehow I’ve ended in the middle. It’s been a long week and I’m definitely ready to go home tomorrow. I’m done for the week. I’m ready to have a girl’s day with my friends from high school. We’re going to see the last twilight movie. L Then on thanksgiving I’m going to my cousin’s house for dinner then spending the rest of the weekend with my daddy. Hopefully I will see my brothers. I need to have a relaxing weekend.

I need to go eat dinner so this is it for now god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment