Saturday, February 16, 2013

VALENTINES DAY

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN A LONG TIME... this week in my computer class we had to write a poem to somebody for Valentine's day so i thought i would share it with you.

HERE IT GOES...



I love how we can talk about anything and it never gets awkward 

I love how we have our moments where we sit and stare at each other just like we did when we started dating

I love the way you make me feel special, even with everybody is hanging with us


I love when your hoody smells like a Saturday night by a fire


I love how your eyes sparkle like the stars on a clear, warm sumner night


I love how you hold me when I’m having a bad day


I love the feeling when you tell me something and I know I’m your only girl that you want for the rest of your life


I love when you send me a text and I instantly smile like a little kid


I love how we have a lot of things in common and know what we went through

1 comment: