Friday, October 4, 2013

Hey everybody I know I haven’t written in a while.  I had a busy summer full of adventure and family time.  My niece was born on July first.  I had to say with my aunt for the first half of the summer because my sister couldn’t take care of me.

I also went on my yearly trip to KEY LARGO to go scuba diving. I absolutely love going under water… you might be wondering how a disabled person can go 35 ft. under water. I work with an organization called DIVEHART, which is a non-profit organization that teaches people with disabilities and vets to dive. I love working with the amazing volunteers. We form relationships during the year, so by the time we go to Florida we know how to help each other. We usually only get to dive 2 or 3 days. This year we dove 5 days in a row. No other group has done that. It was just amazing this year. We usually go to Key West the last night we’re there, but we had a chance to go out again. I did miss it though. We did do other things besides diving like… swimming in the condo pool, went out to dinner with my friend’s family, got ice-cream twice, and relaxed.

When I finally got home I had time to be with my two beautiful nieces and my sister. I also spent a week with my dad right before school started.      I love being with family when I don’t get to see them offen. My grandma came and got me a lot because I had a lot of doctor appointments over the summer. She helps us when I don’t have a ride


So, now that I’m back at school I’m back on   a schedule. I think that’s one thing I miss when I’m off of school. This year is going good for several resons.my boyfriends and one of my best friends are going to my school and we are really close. We’ve been close ever since their freshman year of high school. We get more time to hang out then we used to. I’m surprised of my other friends because they accepted my boyfriend and my best friend fast. I was worried about that.

I have to get ready to go to the store… THIS IS IT GOD BLESS


If you have any any questions or comments please feel free

Diveheart website... www.diveheart.org

No comments:

Post a Comment